Student barkeepers - nightlife
Vacancy student jobs barkeeper - nightlife
Trix is the music center of Antwerp and with around 200 concerts and 100,000 visitors each year, it is one of the largest venues for alternative pop music in the country. Music is our language with which we connect artists, young people, music lovers, the inhabitants of this city.... Besides an organizer of concerts & nightlife, Trix is also a workplace for pop music with rehearsal rooms, a recording studio and multimedia room.
Team Trix is looking for passionate students barkeeper nightlife:
- Experience in barkeeping is welcome, but attitude and willing to learn is required!
- You are flexible and not averse to rolling up your sleeves (to wash cups, for example).
- You have an open appearance.
- You don't have a 9-to-5 mentality, but you do have a 21-5 mentality.
- You are communicative and friendly, both towards artists, production staff and towards our audience.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Together with a dynamic team, you help build Trix as an inclusive leading house of music.
- You broaden our view of the world.
/ WHAT WE OFFER
Work on a regular basis as a student in a creative place and during the best parties (La Danza, Liquicity, Burenhinder, Fiesta Macumba, Full Circle, Where House, Fanklub Celebration of Life, ...) where hard work and fun go hand in hand. A salary. A chance to learn (and a chance to teach us something).
Mail your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention 'application student barkeeper nightlife'.
Trix strives to be an inclusive place where there is no place for all forms of discrimination or hatred. Everyone is welcome and we strive to be a mirror of the metropolitan reality in our operations at all levels.
Trix is subsidized by the City of Antwerp (youth) and the Flemish Community (arts).