Your excuse to make some noise in a season filled with workshops
Music (making) is for everyone. That's why we organize Absolute Beginners, a series of workshops for everyone who wants to try out music in a safe space, whether you want to take your first steps in producing, have an interest in music journalism or have always been dreaming of your own girl band.
From 14 October to 2 December, Absolute Beginners will take place every Wednesday between 14h and 18h at Trix. Usually there will be three workshops at the same time. The ideal moment to meet some creative likeminded spirits!
During Autumn break, Champion Sound will host another Female* Producer Camp, a producer bootcamp for everyone who defines theirselves as female.
Every workshop costs €20. The bootcamp is €50 for 5 days. We offer concession spots to anyone in need of them. Please send us an email!
All courses will take place in small groups of maximum 15 people.
- 14.10 / Sampling with Amos
- 14.10 / Songwriting with Meskerem Mees
- 14.10 / Interviewing with Fien Germijns
- 21.10 / Storytelling in video with Charlotte De Cort
- 28.10 / Homerecording with Aiko Devriendt
- 28.10 / Creative writing with Katrin Swartenbroux
- 02.11 - 06.11 / Female* Producer Camp
- 04.11 / Learn to jam with Girls Go Boom
- 04.11 / Spoken word & slam poetry with Hind Eljadid - POSTPONED
- 11.11 / Make your own Mix with Youniss
- 11.11 / Make you own Sound Track with Girls Go Boom
- 11.11 / Podcasting: preparation with Marie Van Uytvanck (Uit De PodKast)
- 18.11 / DJ'ing with Black Mamba
- 18.11 / DIY Management with Girls Go Boom
- 18.11 / Podcasting: recording techniques with Marie Van Uytvanck (Uit De PodKast)
- 25.11 / Producers workshop with Tsar B
- 25.11 / Make some noise: write your own punk song with Girls Go Boom
- 25.11 / Screen printing with Afreux
- 02.12 / Beatmaking with Unos
- 02.12 / Stage presence with Jaouad
- 02.12 / Rapping with DVTCH NORRIS
Trix strives to be an inclusive place where there is absolutely no room for any form of hate or discrimination.
/ Artwork by Nina Vandeweghe ♡
/ Absolute Beginners is inspired by London's First Timers