HIRING: GENERAL COORDINATOR
Hiring: General Coordinator Trix
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC
TRIX IS THE MUSIC CENTER OF ANTWERP.
Music is our language that we use to connect artists, youngsters, music minded people and the residents of our city. We are a network of art and youth, musicians and music lovers. The artists and projects on our stage, in our workshops and on locations in the city are the result of a passionate team and fascinating collaborations.
As a general coordinator:
- You believe that music (making) is for everyone;
- You are ultimately responsible for the business and artistic operation of Trix;
- You embrace our renewed mission and vision, and monitor and evaluate the artistic direction in function of new developments and opportunities and do so in continuous dialogue with the team and our stakeholders;
- You strengthen and maintain the Trix network at both a local and Flemish level and you have the ambition to link Trix internationally with other venues and organisations
- You guide, coach and evaluate the team from an equal perspective and monitor the well-being of everyone;
- You create conditions and a space where the team can thrive and grow in. You broaden and inspire their view;
- You optimize and improve work processes in consultation with the team;
- You work closely with the financial coordinator when drawing up and following up transparent budgets and financial reporting;
- You like to give freedom and responsibility to your team coordinators;
- You prepare the subsidy documents and take care of their daily follow-up. You are responsible for the follow-up of and reporting on these files, both in terms of content and budget (in cooperation with the financial coordinator);
- You report to the Board of Directors and the General Assembly of the vzw TRX;
- You accurately keep the administration of the non-profit organization TRX in order;
- You prepare annual plans and reports in dialogue with the team and the Board of Directors;
- You actively push Trix as an inclusive leading house of music.
Experience in and/or knowledge of the music sector, an attitude that corresponds to that of Trix and management skills and experience are indispensable.
If you are also bilingual (Dutch, English), diplomatic, loyal, enthusiastic and positive, versatile, flexible and stress-resistant and have good communication skills, then you should certainly not hesitate!
Finally: The desire to work in a network organization is crucial. The starting point is that everyone's talent and expertise is given opportunities in the growth of Trix because it makes sure Trix will rise above itself. Ultimately, power is shared, both internally and with external partners. It is a continuous research into the ideal organizational structure for an organization to move smoothly in a rapidly changing metropolitan and international reality.
WHAT WE OFFER
A full-time position of indefinite duration with a flexible work schedule.
A salary within scale (PC 329.01)
Meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, an attractive holiday arrangement and social subscription or bicycle allowance.
Opportunities to learn (and to teach us).
And of course a fantastic, loving and caring team with a heart for music!
Mail a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com with the mention 'application general coordinator' and this before June 9, noon.
We will make a selection from the submitted applications for an introductory interview on 14 June.
Based on that interview, we make a second selection for participation in a limited assessment (in collaboration with an external partner).
In the third round, we ask you to prepare an assignment and present it to a jury.
The intention is to complete the selection before the end of June.
Trix strives to be an inclusive place where there is no place for any form of discrimination or hatred.
Trix is subsidized by the City of Antwerp (youth) and Flanders (arts & culture).