Ableton Live 10 is an excellent software to create both live and studio electronic music. With its intuitive interface, an extensive collection of instruments and samples and a bunch of effects, Ableton Live has it all. It is the preferred workstation of choice by Daft Punk, Diplo, EI-P, M83, Flying Lotus and more.
In this course, we will look at a track and explore the different possibilities Ableton gives us. At the end, you should be able to produce your own music in Ableton Live.
Ableton Live Introduction
- Clips, scenes and warping
- Session view and arrangement view
Making beats with Ableton Live
- Beats programmeren met midi en samples
- Punchy bassdrums, snappy snares en funky hihats
Bass, melodies and sound tweaking
- Bass grooves, chords and programming melodies
- Choosing and modulating sounds
- Mixing synths with EQ, delay and reverb
Create Your song with Push
- Transform your groove to a finished track
- Hands on mixing with Ableton Live
- Basic mastering and exporting a track
Everyone. Minimum age is 15 years.
On Thursday evening 17 and 24 September and 1 and 8 October from 19h30 to 22h30.
Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer, Mintzkov, Part Time Punks, ...)
€ 154 (service fees included)
15% discount if you are younger than 26 years old.
! Please note that this course is given in Dutch.