Always wanted to know why some concerts sound so good? Curious what the person behind the mixing table is actually doing? In this 3 day course, you'll learn how a PA, a mixing table and mics work.
Ready for 3 days filled with interesting audio facts? Register now!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is a mixing table and what are the different types?
- What is EQ, compression and FX
- Which mic do you use for which instrument?
- What has an effect on the live mix?
- Who is part of a live crew and what are their roles?
- What is a monitor mix and how do you prep that?
- What is a technical rider?
On 14, 15 and 16 September from 10am to 16pm.
Everyone. Minimum age is 15 years.
Tobie Speleman (Blackwave, Willem Ardui, Bombataz, Collective Conscience, ...)
€103,50 (service fees included).
15% discount if you are younger than 26 years old.
Please note that this course is given in Dutch.