Social Media are a fixed part of every communication plan of commercial brands, but also for artists. But how does it work? How do you create the right content for your audience, which channels should you use and what is the perfect online strategy for your musical carreer? Fien Deman, social media expert at Musickness and online strategist for bands such as Balthazar, Eefje De Visser, Tamino, dEUS and Faces on TV will explain the ins and outs in this workshop.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to communicate as a band or artist?
- What will be your tone of voice on social media?
- Which visual style suits you and how do you translate that to your socials?
- What kind of content do you create and what is the ideal mix?
- How do you make sure you have enough content to post?
- All the apps you should know
- How to track more traffic to your streaming channels?
- How to advertise online?
- Best practices
- and much more!
For whom? Anyone who is older that 15 years. You don't need any knowledge about the subject beforehand.
When? On Thursday 30 September, from 19h30 to 22h30
Teacher? Fien Deman (Balthazar, Eefje de Visser, Tamino, dEUS, Faces on TV and more...)
Price? €20 (service fees included)
15% discount if you are younger that 26 years old.
Please note that this course is given in Dutch.
This course will take place in a small group of about 15 people.
Trix strives to be an inclusive place where there is absolutely no room for any form of hate or discrimination.
/ Artwork by Vincent Fourrel ♡