GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting and interacting with this website, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions.
T ++323 670 09 00
VAT number: BE0863.995.034
All information and services are protected by intellectual property rights. We are owner of the concept, structure, lay-out and design of this website. Complete or partial reproduction, distribution, sales, publication, modification, translation or use for commercial purposes is explicitly prohibited. Exceptions can only be made by prior written permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THIRD PARTIES
We use YouTube, Flickr, Last.fm, Vimeo,... as sources of online content. Since user agreements of all these services state that their content can not violate any intellectual ownership rights, we assume that this is the case. If unknowingly we violate any intellectual property rights, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can remove the disputed content or add the correct source.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We aim to provide correct and reliable information on our website. We can not be held accountable for incorrect or incomplete information on this website. Contacting us is always possible.
We can not be held accountable for malfunctioning of this website and possible direct or indirect losses caused by this. We reserve the right to limit or block access to the website under certain circumstances.
Posting links to other websites does not imply that we approve any content of those websites.
Although we use all possible means to secure the safe transmission of your personal data, transmitting personal data remains at your own risk.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Only Belgian law is applicable. Any dispute arising from the use of this website falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the judicial district of Antwerp.
This website is accessible for recent computers with common software. Trix does not guarantee compatibility and can not be held accountable for the inability to access the website.
It is forbidden to force access to parts of the website that are not publicly visible. It is also prohibited to edit the website, add or remove items.
All prices listed on our website include VAT.
Payments for tickets are made through our reliable partner Eventbrite, who guarantees safe payments on the website. Payments for the rent of rehearsal spaces are made through our reliable partner Mollie.
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS TICKETS
1. Trix sells tickets for its events using software provided by Eventbrite.
2. We only guarantee access to events with tickets purchased at official or Trix-licensed sales channels. Tickets bought at other places could be fake, duplicates and/or overpriced. In these cases, Trix can not be held accountable.
3. The person who purchases the tickets will be considered the only buyer. Only he/she is bound to pay, even if the tickets have to be delivered to a third party.
4. The tickets will be temporarily reserved at the time you place an order. The tickets will only be sent after receipt of the correct payment. The tickets will be released again if the order and payment were not completed properly.
5. Tickets will be sent by e-mail to the address indicated on the order form.
6. The tickets and the reservation costs can be paid by bankcard (bancontact), online banking or creditcard (Visa, American Express, Mastercard).
7. Sold tickets will not be refunded by Trix, except the event of cancellation or cases described in articles 8, 9 and 10 of these conditions.
8. If an event is cancelled, tickets will be refunded automatically by Trix.
9. If an event is rescheduled to another date, customers can use their tickets on the new date, or can have their money repaid. Refunded tickets are no longer valid.
10. Repayment of tickets includes the full value of the tickets (including reservation costs).
11. The minimum age for concert visitors is 16. Visitors younger than 16 can only access the concert hall under permanent supervision of an adult (18+). The supervisor also has to be in the possession of a valid ticket. Trix can always deny access to visitors under 16 without adult supervision. In this case, tickets will not be refunded.
12. Trix employs all reasonable means to keep information on its website complete, correct and up-to-date. It does not, however, provide any guarantees in this regard and cannot be held liable for the direct or indirect damages suffered as a result of visiting or using the website, unless the persons affected can demonstrate intention or negligence on the part of Trix. Trix is not liable for circumstances beyond one's control that delay or hinder this agreement. The following are regarded as circumstances beyond one's control (the list is not exhaustive): strikes, natural disasters, flooding, fire, takeover, extreme weather conditions, government measures and technical defects. Trix does not need to provide proof of the unforeseeable or the unavoidable nature of this type of circumstance.
13. The customer agrees to provide correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information as requested on the registration form. Trix reserves the right to suspend or refuse the transaction if it has reasons to suspect that the information is not accurate, is incomplete or is out-of-date. These details may be stored in order to guarantee that its services function efficiently. They may also be used by the organiser for marketing purposes. Every customer able to prove their identity may access their personal details and modify them provided that permission has been requested in advance in a dated and signed letter.
14. These general conditions apply to the full, contractual relationship between Trix and the customer and preclude the customer’s general conditions. Any modifications to or deviations from these conditions or any additions must be contained within a written agreement. The failure of Trix to exercise the rights set out in these general conditions cannot be regarded as a departure from the right to do so in the future. Trix retains the right to amend these general conditions at any moment without providing prior notification. The amendments will come into force from the moment they appear on the website, unless agreed otherwise. The relationship between the customer and Trix will only be subject to Belgian Law. Any disputes will be heard before the competent courts of law in Antwerp. Parties explicitly accept electronic resources (e-mail, fax,…) as evidence in terms of their mutual relationship.
RENTAL AGREEMENT REHEARSAL SPACES
Trix rents out rehearsal spaces under the following conditions. If there are any questions, you can always mail us at email@example.com
1. General usage agreement
a. Trix remains the right to cancel a booking at all times.
b. The tenant leaves the room in an orderly way. Trash is to be sorted and thrown out in the correct bins in Trix.
c. The tenant is always liable for damage done to the materials or building. Repair and cleaning costs can be charged to the tenant.
d. Trix is not responsible for theft or damage done to the material of the tenant and their third parties, in the rehearsal spaces as well as in the storage boxes.
e. Trix has the right to refuse users and can ask for a guarantee at all times.
f. A smoking ban is in place in the entire Trix building, this includes the rehearsal spaces.
2. Conditions part-time rental
a. Rehearsal spaces can be booked by separate users.
b. The rental of rehearsal spaces happens on the name of a tenant for private music rehearsals. It is prohibited to sublet the spaces, to hand them to other users or to exploit them for commercial purposes. Other activities (dance lessons, meetings, workshops, etc.). Are not allowed without the explicit permission of Trix.
c. Bookings of part-time rentals happen online via www.trixonline.be. A booking always includes a prepayment. Reservations with payments afterwards are not possible. Bookings via other channels (by phone, spoken, mail) are not possible.
d. When the payment is processed, the tenant receives a confirmation by mail.
e. During weekdays you can rent in two day blocks (9.30 am to 1.30 pm, 2 pm to 6 pm) and one evening block (6.30 pm to 10.30 pm). On Saturday there are only two day blocks (9.30 am to 1.30 pm, 2 pm to 6 pm) and no evening block, on Sunday there is only one evening block from 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
f. Some spaces include a drum kit. At this moment, no further backline is present.
g. We manage the following prices: part-time (day blocks) on weekdays with a cost of 20 euros per block (4 hours), evening blocks and rehearsals on Saturday have a cost of 30 euros per block.
h. At every rehearsal three microphones, three XL-cables and one powered mixer with a set of firm speakers are present.
i. Except for a cancellation on Trix’s side, a refund of an already booked rehearsal is not possible (e.g. when the tenant is unable to come). When a rehearsal is timely (at least one week beforehand) cancelled by the tenant, he/she will receive a voucher to the value of the original amount. This voucher can be exchanged for another rehearsal within a six-month period at Trix.
3. Rental storage boxes
a. A storage box is rented for 20 euros a month.
b. The payment happens quarterly.
c. Tenants of the storage spaces are obliged to stock all material in the palettes provided for this purpose.
Unless the artist decides otherwise, our photo policy includes following rules:
- Only smartphones and compact cameras are aloud inside our venue. Larger models, reflex cameras and professional equipment are prohibited.
- Making photos during concerts is allowed, as long as you don't desturb the other visitors in any way.
- Professional photographers with a photo assignment must apply for an accreditation in advance.
- Trix can not be helt accountable for violations of any image rights or portret rights by any third party.