At Trix (vzw TRX) we want you to know that we take your privacy into account. In this privacy declaration, you can read which data will be collected when visiting our site or when buying tickets, why this data is being collected and what is done with it afterwards. Trix works within the European privacy legislation (also known as GDPR).
Data and privacy are sensitive matters and Trix strives to optimally defend the interests of its visitors. It is possible that this privacy declaration will be adapted in the future. Our policy with regard to personal data is therefore regularly checked with the current regulations. Adaptations will also be announced on this page. In case of any questions regarding your data or concerns about our policies, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trix processes and uses personal data for 3 reasons:
1. Use of our services (legal: contractual basis)
When logging in to buy tickets we ask you to provide us with your personal data. This information will be used to improve our services and is necessary to:
- delivering the tickets
- access control
- service mailing before and after your visit
- contact in case of adaptations to the program or cancellations
This data is safely collected and stored by our ticketprovider Ticketmatic (www.ticketmatic.com).
2. Communication (legal: legitimate interest)
When a mail is sent to us, there is a possibility that we will store those messages. We may ask for your personal data that is relevant for that specific situation. This makes it possible to process your questions and to answer your requests. The data is stored on secured servers of our IT-partner or their suppliers.
The website of Trix makes use of two kinds of cookies:
- First-party cookies: used for functional applications (for showing a pop-up, presenting a notification, etc.). Advertisement Cookies for Facebook to show personalised advertisements based on browsing behaviour.
- Third-party-cookies: tracking cookies from social plugins and advertisement cookies (Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook). By using these advertisement cookies we screen how users navigate through the website and make adaptations to keep our website as user friendly as possible. Based on this browsing behaviour we can show fitting online advertisements.
The thus received information (the IP-address from your computer) is brought over to and stored by Google on services in the United States. Read the privacy legislation of Google for more information, as well as the specific privacy legislation of Google Analytics.
On this site buttons are included to promote or share pages on social networks Facebook and Twitter. These links are realised through code that is delivered by Facebook and Twitter themselves.
3. Marketing (legal: consent)
Trix makes use of personal data for marketing purposes. We regularly send information about our current programs via email and social media.
You can subscribe to our newsletter through our website while ordering tickets (‘opt-in’). By doing this you let us know that you want to be kept in the know about Trix’ offers relevant to you. With venue rental we also give you the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter for room rentals. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter on any given moment (via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter).
If you want to completely erase your order history you can always contact us. If this is the case we will delete all of your personal data from our system (unless it is otherwise provided by law).