/ WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
For all concerts organised by Trix, you can buy tickets on this website.
- You can pay by bankcard (Bancontact), creditcard or iDEAL.
- Once we have received your payment, we will send you an e-mail with your ticket(s) as a PDF document. You can also save the tickets in the wallet on your smartphone.
- Save the tickets on your smartphone and bring them on the evening of the concert. Of course you can also print your tickets, but you don't have to (think of those poor trees).
- An administration fee per ticket is charged (depending on the ticket price). This administration cost is always stated on the order page in the ticketing module. There are no shipping costs.
You can buy tickets at the box office on the night of the concert, unless the concert is sold out. You can pay cash or with your bankcard.
/ WHERE CAN I BUY TRIX GIFT VOUCHERS?
You can buy gift vouchers via this link.
- The gift voucher is valid for one year and can be used to buy tickets for all concerts, festivals and workshops in Trix. The voucher is not valid for booking rehearsal rooms or studio time.
- You can determine the value of the gift voucher yourself (an amount between € 1 and € 500).
- You can pay with a regular bank card (bancontact / Mister Cash), credit card or iDEAL.
- When the payment has been successfully completed, we will immediately send you an email with your gift voucher as a PDF file (with a unique code).
- The amount on the gift voucher does not have to be spent in one purchase. This can be done with various purchases, with a residual amount remaining to be spent (linked to the unique code).
- There is no administration fee and there are no shipping costs when purchasing a gift voucher.
/ OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT TICKETS
THE CONCERT IS SOLD OUT. WILL THERE BE ANY TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE?
When a concert is sold out in presale, we will mention this on our website. In that case, there will be no more tickets for sale at the box office. Concerts can sell out at the box office too. Due to safety reasons, we will not allow more visitors than de maximum capacity of the venue.
THE CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. HOW WILL I GET A REFUND?
When a concert has been cancelled, we will automatically refund all tickets, including reservation costs. If you bought your ticket through another point of sale (website of the band, Songkick, Spotify,...) please contact them back for your refund.
I LOST MY TICKET. NOW WHAT?
Please send an email (two working days in advance at the latest) to email@example.com. Make sure to mention the name and email adress of the person who ordered the ticket(s).
CAN I RESELL MY TICKET? CAN I BUY A TICKET FROM SOMEONE ELSE?
Reselling tickets is allowed as long as the price does not exceed the original price + original transaction costs. Be careful when you buy tickets second hand. There is always the risk that the ticket is not valid. It can be falsified or duplicated. You buy this ticket at your own risk. People wit invalid tickets will not be given access to the concert.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can find all sales conditions for online tickets here. Tickets for concerts organised by third parties (partners) are bound to the terms and conditions of these partners.
Questions about tickets
If you have any more questions about tickets, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.