Is there any band who can say they have their own festival? The iconic, political punkrock band Anti-Flag will take their festival Antifest for the very first time to Belgium after previous editions abroad. For the band, the festival is thé place to exchange ideas, songs and passion with the punkrock community.
This time they'll bring along a bunch of talented bands, which makes sure the lineup looks as follows:
--- LINE-UP ---
- 5.30 pm: doors open
- 6.00 - 6.20 pm: ARSON (Trix Bar)
- 6.20 - 6.50 pm: NERVUS (Trix Club)
- 7.00 - 7.30 pm: PETROL GIRLS (Trix Bar)
- 7.40 - 8.10 pm: MILK TEETH (Trix Club)
- 8.20 - 8.50 pm: BITCH FALCON (Trix Bar)
- 9.00 - 9.30 pm: SLOW CRUSH (Trix Club)
- 9.40 - 10.25 pm: MICROWAVE (Trix Bar)
- 10.35 - 11.35 pm: ANTI-FLAG (Trix Club)
- 11.45 - 00.30 am: PAGAN (Trix Bar)
For this festival no extra Gate15 cultural vouchers (for Antwerp students) will be accepted.
A bike stand is located in front of te venue.
You can find the closest 'Velo-station' (public bikes) on the website of Velo Antwerpen.
Plan your route to Trix by public transport.
Rivierenhof Parking West (free)
Parkweg, 2140 Borgerhout
Parking Noordersingel (€2/day)
Noordersingel 17-19, 2140 Borgerhout
We strongly advise you to carpool : it's cozier, cheaper, better for the environment and you need lesser parking space.