11th edition of We Are Open, our two day showcase festival with the best Belgian bands of the moment on four stages.
Extra fun this year: Trix will celebrate it's 15th birthday.
SCHEDULE DAY 1
- 19h40 - 20h10: Bombataz
- 21h00 - 21h30: Tessa Dixson
- 22h30 - 23h00: MDC III
- 00h10 - 00h40: Collective Conscience
- 20h10 - 20h50: Blu Samu
- 21h40 - 22h20: Willem Ardui
- 23h20 - 00h00: Charlotte Adigéry
- 20h20 - 21h00: Phoenician Drive
- 21h40 - 22h10: Juicy
- 22h50 - 23h20: Transistorcake
- 00h00 - 00h30: Styrofoam
- 19h40 - 20h20: Jan Verstraeten
- 21h10 - 21h50: Glints
- 22h40 - 23h20: Zwangere Guy
- 00h20 - 01h00: Beraadgeslagen
TICKETS WE ARE OPEN 2019
- Day ticket: €16,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
- Combi ticket: €25,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
For this festival no extra Gate15 cultural vouchers (for Antwerp students) will be accepted.
A bike stand is located in front of te venue.
You can find the closest 'Velo-station' (public bikes) on the website of Velo Antwerpen.
Plan your route to Trix by public transport.
Rivierenhof Parking West (free)
Parkweg, 2140 Borgerhout
Parking Noordersingel (€2/day)
Noordersingel 17-19, 2140 Borgerhout
We strongly advise you to carpool : it's cozier, cheaper, better for the environment and you need lesser parking space.