11th edition of We Are Open, our two day showcase festival with the best Belgian bands of the moment on four stages.
Extra fun this year: Trix will celebrate it's 15th birthday.
This is the lineup for Saturday:
Almighty Mighty - The Calicos - Crayon Sun - El Yunque - Every Stranger Looks Like You - The Germans - Ian Clement - Jaguar Jaguar - Marble Sounds - Marc Melià - Psycho 44 - SONS - St. Grandson - Vito - Whispering Sons
TICKETS WE ARE OPEN 2019
- Early bird '15YR Trix' combi ticket: €15,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
- Early bird combi ticket: €20,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
- Day ticket Saturday: €16,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
- Group day ticket Saturday: €13,00 (incl. reservation costs) as of 5 tickets - Sold Out
- Combi ticket: €25,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
- Group combi ticket: €20,00 (incl. reservation costs) as of 5 tickets - Sold Out
For this festival no extra Gate15 cultural vouchers (for Antwerp students) will be accepted.
A bike stand is located in front of te venue.
You can find the closest 'Velo-station' (public bikes) on the website of Velo Antwerpen.
Plan your route to Trix by public transport.
Rivierenhof Parking West (free)
Parkweg, 2140 Borgerhout
Parking Noordersingel (€2/day)
Noordersingel 17-19, 2140 Borgerhout
We strongly advise you to carpool : it's cozier, cheaper, better for the environment and you need lesser parking space.