11th edition of We Are Open, our two day showcase festival with the best Belgian bands of the moment on four stages.
Extra fun this year: Trix will celebrate it's 15th birthday.
Discover the artists of Friday 8 February
SCHEDULE DAY 2
- 19h40 - 20h10: The Calicos
- 21h00 - 21h30: Vito
- 22h30 - 23h00: El Yunque
- 00h10 - 00h40: The Germans
- 20h10 - 20h50: Ian Clement
- 21h40 - 22h20: Crayon Sun
- 23h20 - 00h00: Whispering Sons
- 20h20 - 21h00: Marc Melià
- 21h40 - 22h10: St. Grandson
- 22h50 - 23h20: Almighty Mighty
- 00h00 - 00h30: Every Stranger Looks Like You
- 19h40 - 20h20: Psycho 44
- 21h10 - 21h50: Jaguar Jaguar
- 22h40 - 23h20: Marble Sounds
- 00h20 - 01h00: SONS
Trix Silent Stage
- 20h00 - 20h30: ILA
- 21h10 - 21h50: Wardrobe
- 22h40 - 23h20: Audri
- 00h20 - 01h00: Astronaute
TICKETS WE ARE OPEN 2019
- Day ticket Saturday: €16,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
- Combi ticket: €25,00 (incl. reservation costs) - Sold Out
For this festival no extra Gate15 cultural vouchers (for Antwerp students) will be accepted.
A bike stand is located in front of te venue.
You can find the closest 'Velo-station' (public bikes) on the website of Velo Antwerpen.
Plan your route to Trix by public transport.
Rivierenhof Parking West (free)
Parkweg, 2140 Borgerhout
Parking Noordersingel (€2/day)
Noordersingel 17-19, 2140 Borgerhout
We strongly advise you to carpool : it's cozier, cheaper, better for the environment and you need lesser parking space.