Always wanted to know why some concerts sound so good? Curious what the person behind the mixing table is actually doing? In this 3 day course, you'll learn how a PA, a mixing table and mics work.
Ready for 3 days filled with interesting audio facts? Register now!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is a mixing table and what are the different types?
- What is EQ, compression and FX
- Which mic do you use for which instrument?
- What has an effect on the live mix?
- Who is part of a live crew and what are their roles?
- What is a monitor mix and how do you prep that?
- What is a technical rider?
For whom? Anyone who is older that 15 years. You don't need any knowledge about the subject beforehand.
When? On 17, 18 and 19 January from 10h to 16h.
Teacher? Tobie Speleman (blackwave., …)
Price? €90 (incl. service fees)
15% discount if you are younger than 26 years old.
Please note that this course is given in Dutch.
This course will take place in a small group of about 9 people.
Trix strives to be an inclusive place where there is absolutely no room for any form of hate or discrimination.
/ Artwork by Vincent Fourrel ♡