SOUND TRACK / icw VI.BE
VI.BE (formerly Poppunt) and the live sector - including Trix - join forces every two years to organize 'Sound Track', a stage and opportunity trail for artists with talent and ambition.
VI.BE looks out for the sound of every region in Flanders and Brussels. All genres and styles are welcome, from hip hop, metal, electronica, rock, lo-fi, hardcore and singer-song, to jazz, folk, punk or global sounds. Alone or in a group, instrumental or in any language, as long as it is live. The demo jury consists of professionals from the music sector.
This jury selects no fewer than 136 artists for 23 live selection evenings in the finest clubs and youth centers in each region. No less than 46 artists will then advance to one of the six regional finals. In Antwerp, both the preliminary rounds and the final are organized by Trix.
What's new? Sound Track is more than a music competition. The finalists will receive a P.A. rehearsal and professional coaching for their final show (for the Antwerp finalists in Trix). And above all: the most promising artists from those finals receive a year of exposure, performance opportunities and top level coaching tailored to grow as an artist at their own speed:
- One year of personal guidance
- Shows in a brand new stage circuit of Flemish youth centers
- National (media) exposure
- Bootcamp (s) with feedback and inspiration sessions, business advice and artistic coaching
- Residences in the organizing music clubs (including support shows, rehearsal space, live sessions and coaching)
- Support from graphic artists and photographers
- Recording time in top level studios
- (Foreign) showcases
Band, singer-songwriter, MC, solo act or live producer with ambition? Sound Track gives you the opportunity to shift up a gear. Sign up, get noticed by the music industry and have a chance to win a substantial prize pool and an unforgettable experience.
Curious about the next edition? All info via www.sound-track.be