Ableton Live 10 is an excellent software to create both live and studio electronic music. With its intuitive interface, an extensive collection of instruments and samples and a bunch of effects, Ableton Live has it all. It is the preferred workstation of choice by Grimes, Four Tet, TOKiMONSTA, Flying Lotus, SOPHIE, Fatima Al Qadiri, St. Vincent, Knxwledge and Jon Hopkins..
In this course, we will look at a track and explore the different possibilities Ableton gives us. At the end, you should be able to produce your own music in Ableton Live.
Ableton Live Introduction
- Clips, scenes and warping
- Session view and arrangement view
Making beats with Ableton Live
- Beats programmeren met midi en samples
- Punchy bassdrums, snappy snares en funky hihats
Bass, melodies and sound tweaking
- Bass grooves, chords and programming melodies
- Choosing and modulating sounds
- Mixing synths with EQ, delay and reverb
Create Your song with Push
- Transform your groove to a finished track
- Hands on mixing with Ableton Live
- Basic mastering and exporting a track
For whom? Anyone who is older that 15 years. You don't need any knowledge about the subject beforehand.
When? On Wednesday and Thursday evenings 5, 6, 19 and 20 May from 19:30 to 22:30.
Where? This workshop will take place via Zoom. You will get the link in your inbox when subscribing to the course.
Teacher? Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer, Mintzkov, Part Time Punks, ...)
Price? €125 (service fees included)
15% discount if you are younger than 26 years old.
! Please note that this course is given in Dutch.
Make sure you have downloaded Ableton Live on your computer. You can install a trial version here.
/ Artwork by Vincent Fourrel ♡