Ableton Live 10 is an excellent software to create both live and studio electronic music. With its intuitive interface, an extensive collection of instruments and samples and a bunch of effects, Ableton Live has it all. It is the preferred workstation of choice by Grimes, Four Tet, TOKiMONSTA, Flying Lotus, SOPHIE, Fatima Al Qadiri, St. Vincent, Knxwledge and Jon Hopkins..
In this course, we will look at a track and explore the different possibilities Ableton gives us. At the end, you should be able to produce your own music in Ableton Live.
Ableton Live Introduction
- Clips, scenes and warping
- Session view and arrangement view
Making beats with Ableton Live
- Beats programmeren met midi en samples
- Punchy bassdrums, snappy snares en funky hihats
Bass, melodies and sound tweaking
- Bass grooves, chords and programming melodies
- Choosing and modulating sounds
- Mixing synths with EQ, delay and reverb
Create Your song with Push
- Transform your groove to a finished track
- Hands on mixing with Ableton Live
- Basic mastering and exporting a track
For whom? Anyone who is older that 15 years. You don't need any knowledge about the subject beforehand.
When? On Wednesday and Thursday evening 9, 10, 23 and 24 February, from 19h30 to 22h30.
Where? In the basement of Trix. Come say hi at our Café and we will show you the way.
Teacher? Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer)
Price? €100 (service fees included)
15% discount if you are younger than 26 years old.
We offer concession spots to anyone in need of them.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
! Please note that this course is given in Dutch.
This course will take place in a small group of about 9 people.
Trix strives to be an inclusive place where there is absolutely no room for any form of hate or discrimination.
/ Artwork by Vincent Fourrel ♡