This autumn we will open our doors again and we are eager to welcome you during one of our workshops.
During the coming autumn and winter days you can follow no less than 15 workshops at Trix. Learn to produce or write songs, immerse yourself in the wonderful world of music photography, or follow a lightning or PA techniques workshop!
Most workshops take place in the evening between 7.30 pm and 10.30 pm, in small groups of about 10 people.
- Ableton Live: Getting Started - with Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer)
- Light Engineering - with Danielle van Riel (dEUS, ...)
- Social Media for Artists - with Fien Deman (Balthazar, Eefje De Visser, ...)
- Ableton Live: Mixing Electronic Music - with Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer)
- Music Photography - with Michelle Geerardyn (Ancienne Belgique)
- Beatmaking - with Youniss
- Analog Synths - with Orson Wouters (Transistorcake)
- Ableton Push - with Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer)
- DJ Workshop - with Blck Mamba
- Logic Pro X - with Pascal Oorts (Certified Ableton Trainer)
- Axoloti - with Andrew Claes (STUFF.)
- Songwriting - with Sarah Pepels (Portland)